Monday, April 6, 2009

A mix cd for ___

I wanted to make a cd with songs that i think would still be beautiful even if they didn't have lyrics. Even if the vocal melody was hummed you would still get the emotion from the song! Music is a beautiful thing when it wants to be and i have surrounded myself with what it think is some of the most beautiful music. So here is my cd i made for you ___

Music=Beauty
1. Anberlin- Fin
2. As Tall As Lions- Milk And Honey
3. The Ataris- Cardiff-By-The-Sea
4. Bloc Party- SRXT
5. Copeland- On The Safest Ledge
6. Damien Rice- Elephant
7. Dashboard Confessional- Several Ways To Die Trying
8. Death Cab For Cutie- What Sarah Said
9. Eisley- If You're Wondering
10. Lydia- Stay Awake
11. The Ocean- Mae
12. Manchester Orchestra- I Can Feel A Hot One
13. Sigur Ros- Glosoli
14. Straylight Run- Existentialism On Prom Night
15. The Whitlams (with the sydney symphony orchestra)- Keep The Light On ( i chose the version with the orchestra cause it just adds even more to what was already a beautiful song)

I hope these songs have the same kind of affect on you as they did me. You deserve beauty.

Love,

Forever and After.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment