Monday, April 6, 2009

letter number three

Dear ___,
Life is beautiful. I just want to thank you for who you are so far. I know with out you i wouldn't be who i am and i definitely would not be experiencing all of this happiness. isn't it funny how things can change in less than a week! They say a change is as good as a holiday and i can now tell you this is a holiday i definitely don't want to leave! My dream vacation spot is right where i am, i awake in comfort, i spend my days with smiles, i am surrounded by beauty, with the music i listen to, the people i spend my time with and then some... Someones got my smile, and i pretty damn positive that they are the reason this 'holiday' is so enjoyable. I have always been a happy person, you know that! But now i think all the happiness i need is with me now, I have a job i love, i have the most supportive and beautiful family, my friends are my everything, i play in a band that not only creates the music we all want and love, but i am lucky enough to play with the three most talented, lovely and well just putting out there, ridiculously good looking dudes in the world. and i have a smile that i haven't worn for a very long time!

I don't know what else to write to you, as i usually write to you in a confused state, just know that you're constantly in my thoughts. In the future ___ i may not be writing you letters, but sending you mix cds, little quotes, my thoughts... and i would love if you do the same. You a friend everyone deserves. You are someone i can rely on. You are You and i am so grateful for that!

Thank you for always listening to me.

I love you,

forever and after.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment